The Josh Page in the Lubarr Universe
Josh's Part of lubarr.com
Some day, this will be fancier. Some day, perhaps, there will be constellations of Lubarrs using this site as a one-stop-shop for all things Lubarr. Until then, you'll probably just want to go to my Web site, which isn't much more than this. Or, you can check out:
Within my stuff, here are things that I'm especially glad I have up:
- Food – This is a little about food per se, some about the politics of food, and some about places to buy food (mostly around Boston): josh lubarr food stuff
- Geekiness – This is mostly me goofing around with numbers in ways exercise the part of one's mind that's good at playing simple card games. It also has other nerdly things sometimes. It is: geekiness(josh lubarr)
- Movies – These are brief movie reviews that I write partly as I watch things again and partly as I think of them. I'm mostly steering clear of things I didn't like and haven't seen in a while, because why should I dwell on things I don't like? See: Old Movies and New with Josh Lubarr
- Politics – This started as a site to repost activist mail, but now is starting to include other content. Maybe, if I can put together enough coherent thoughts here, it'll end up forming a kind of liberal argument. To confirm or deny that premise: Progressive Politics (per Josh Lubarr)
- Silliness and comedy – "This is the lact act of a desperate man." "I don't care if it's the first act of Henry V." Things that make me laugh. Le Repository du Silliness, avec Josh Lubarr
I know you just must tweet about this fantastic page:
- The Pantheon – The movies I own that are staples around the house. I've heard Quentin Tarentino has a name for his own movies like this.
- This quote from Abraham Lincoln's second inaugural address. I think it's relevant to this moment and have a hunch those who completely disagree with me completely might actually agree about this. I see them as the south and President Obama as Lincoln. They probably see it the other way around.